The Morlokhof ensemble

The Morlokhof is one of the oldest and best conserved farmhouse ensembles in the Upper Murg Valley. Built by Johann Georg Morlok in 1790, it accommodated five generations of Morloks. The Morloks were farmers, though the heads of the family were also known as faith healers far beyond Mitteltal. Their knowledge was always passed on to the oldest son. Perhaps this is why visitors are still convinced that there are things at the Morlokhof, between heaven and earth, that are quite inexplicable...