Our very personal invitation to passionate enthusiasts of historical vehicles. Discover the Black Forest along beautiful selected routes in your own vintage car, and meet kindred spirits while enjoying the rattling of the engines and the unique views. Those who have experienced it once return again and again.
THE ARRANGEMENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Arrival: Sunday/Wednesday or by individual arrangement
• Sunday/Wednesday: welcome from Kai Schmalzried and handing over route books in the Dorfstuben
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday/Thursday, Friday and Saturday: drives with interesting cultural and culinary stops
• Wednesday evening/Saturday evening: recognition ceremony for all participants in the library andgroup dinner with a menu by 3-star chef, Claus-Peter Lumpp
OFFER PRICE FOR 4 DAYS
from 1,710 € Single room | from 1,950 € Single room apartment | from 1,670 € Double room* | from 1,810 € Double room, large* | from 1,870 € Double room apartment I* | from 1,990 € Double room apartment II* | from 2,310 € Suite*
* The prices are expressed per person and depend on the booked room category. You may not combine this package with other packages.
Please request detailed information and prices for the Bareiss Classics.
T: +49 7442 470
Thank you. Alterations and partial contribution are possible.
Three days with a sense of history going back all the way to the beginning of motor racing: on wonderful routes through the autumn colours of the Black Forest, the Black Forest Rally takes the participants to the location in Obertal where the Ruhestein-Bergrennen, Germany’s first motor racing event after the Second World War, took place in 1946.
Combine participation in the Baiersbronn Classic with a stay at the Hotel Bareiss. Our Reservation team will be glad to provide you with information on this personally
T: +49 7442 470