Our protection concept for you and our staff is designed to make your holiday in our house as safe as possible. This concept is continuously adapted to the official regulations.
From 4 December 2021 onwards you require proof of vaccination or recovery (in digital form or printed out with a QR code)
as well as either a negative test result (PCR or antigen) or a booster vaccination to visit the Hotel Bareiss.
If you received your second vaccination within the last 3 months, a rapid test is not necessary.
These requirements were decided on by the state of Baden-Württemberg in the new coronavirus regulations,
and are intended for the protection and health of all guests and employees.
Children up to including 5 years old as well as schoolchildren up to including 17 years old who are regularly tested at school
are exempt from the test requirement (not valid during the school holidays).
We ask you to provide us the school card for this.“
Please arrive with a test result from an official test centre if you have not yet had the booster vaccination. If this is impossible, you can carry out an antigen test here under supervision.
Please note that the 2G-plus regulation (geimpft or genesen plus – vaccinated or recovered plus a negative test) also applies for external guests in our hotel à-la-carte restaurants, as well as in our Forellenhof Buhlbach and Sattelei Hiking Cabin outlets. You can take an antigen test at each location for a charge of EUR 5.00.
From 27 December 2021 we will no longer be permitted to operate our steam baths due to coronavirus-related regulations. Our dry saunas, however, will remain open.
In addition, you can also reach us by phone for any queries: +49 7442 47-0.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again!
Your Bareiss Family
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection with a proven 'virucidal against enveloped viruses' surface disinfectant of the entire hotel are standard at the Bareiss.
- Increased disinfection of all contact surfaces.
- Special notices on the general rules of behaviour will be displayed in the various areas of the hotel.
- Plexiglas sheets have been installed at all Reception and sales counters.
- Hand disinfection is possible in all public areas.
- Your personal hand disinfectant will be ready in your room on arrival.
- Your booked room has been rigorously cleaned and disinfected, and approved by our Housekeeping team.
- All employees wear medical protective masks, both with you in the hotel and behind the scenes.
- Our room cleaning staff wear disposable gloves that are used only once per room.
- All employees have been trained in their areas of activity, and are kept informed about changes on a daily basis.
- Our employees have their temperature taken daily. We also organise mandatory tests and other testing opportunities with our medical partners.
- Our external safety and hygiene experts regularly inspect and adapt our measures.
Although adapted to current conditions you will, as usual, be superbly indulged with our Culinary Holiday. As our overnight guests you have use of the following:
- The hotel’s guest restaurants
- The Hotel Terrace
- The à-la-carte Restaurant Dorfstuben
- The à-la-carte Restaurant Kaminstube
- The Hotel Bar/Smokers’ Lounge
- The Garden Environment with its »Oase«, sunbathing area and outdoor restaurant.
All buffets, and mainly the Breakfast Buffet in our Hotel Hall, will be available to you in the usual way, and with the accustomed variety and quality, until 11.30 am during your stay. Our buffet area has been redesigned to ensure that we can completely meet the more stringent hygiene regulations and the corresponding personal distancing rules.
Our service personnel will accompany you to your breakfast table in the morning. We apologise for your being unable to reserve a regular table for breakfast.
We offer our Culinary Holiday evening meal from 6.30 pm in one service time. We kindly ask you to come for dinner between 6.30 and 8.00 pm. Our starter buffet will be available until 8.30 pm, our cheese buffet till until 10.00 pm. The hotel’s guest restaurants close at 10.30 pm. There is currently a closing time between 10.30 pm and 6.00 am. We are happy to serve you our midnight snack until 0.30 a.m. and drinks until 1.00 a.m. in your room.
At our Sattelei Hiking Cabin and Forellenhof Buhlbach we await you during the usual opening times. We would be pleased to drive you there with our own Hotel Shuttle at the usual time.
Our gourmet Restaurant Bareiss under the leadership of Claus-Peter Lumpp is available to all guests with the above-mentioned measures. For information on current opening hours and availability, please contact our reservations department. Please remember to book early.
The room you booked will be inspected and approved by our housekeepers after it has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected by our chambermaids. Please leave your room while cleaning is done. We will provide updated information on our safety concept via our weekly and daily info sheets.
The Holiday Programme
Our Holiday Programme takes place in compliance with the applicable distance and hygiene rules. This includes numerous hikes through our Baiersbronner Wanderhimmel and the Black Forest National Park, e-bike tours, an individual sports programme to meet your personal needs, and our Forest Park with tennis court and boccia alley. You are welcome to take advantage of our Shuttle free-of-charge, subject to availability.
Our children's programme also takes place in compliance with the applicable distance and hygiene rules. Different programme points for the respective age groups are offered in different rooms. We apologize for any short-term changes in the programme or possible restrictions. Our team at the Villa Kunterbunt is looking forward to our small guests. During the holiday period we serve lunch and drinks for our small guests free of charge in our Villa Sternenstaub under the supervision of a supervisor. Dinner is also served in our Villa Sternenstaub or at your table together with the parents.
Pool Environment & Sauna World
Both our outdoor and our indoor area are open. We ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres in the spacious water and lounger areas. From 27 December 2021 we will no longer be permitted to operate our steam baths due to coronavirus-related regulations. Our dry saunas, however, will remain open. Please wear a mask when entering and leaving the pool areas, and use the hand disinfectant before entering the facilities. Please see the on-site signs for further information on the current rules.
Our Beauty&Spa department and our Hairdressing Salon are open. Please note that masks must be worn for services close to the body. Before any treatment you will get a rapid test free of charge. We would be pleased to advise you on your preferred treatments.
Our gym and gymnastics room are open. The Fitness Studio and the Gymnastics Room are open. You can also, of course, arrange appointments for a wide variety of personal training sessions.
Our Shopping Passage is available to you as usual. Our employees would also be pleased to advise you in a personal consultation.
Please support us in the implementation of the above-mentioned protective measures. Please cancel your stay with us if you have had corona symptoms such as a temperature, coughing, no sense of taste and/or aching limbs during the 12 days before your intended arrival. Please note that vaccination certificates and tests are mandatory for your arrival.
If you are unable to come because you have Covid-19,the cancellation costs for a holiday are generally reimbursed by travel cancellation insurance. If you have to shorten your stay with us we will find an individual solution acceptable to both parties.
We also ask you to inform us if the above-mentioned symptoms appear within 36 hours of your departure.
We understand that you may feel insecure due to the ever-changing flow of information, and that you might have questions about holidaying with us. We are closely watching the situation. We are here for you, and would be pleased to assist you at any time if you have any questions.
We reserve the right to make changes at short notice, and do not guarantee or accept liability for the completeness of this document.
Your Bareiss Family
with the entire Bareiss team
- You will see distance markings on the floor for general safety.
- Although we are following instructions and wearing mouth-nose masks and cannot shake your hand please be aware that we are very happy to see you and have you staying with us.
- Everything that you receive from the Reception team has been thoroughly disinfected.
- We would be glad to take your case to your room – but will not travel with you in the lift.
- Our service offers you the familiar Bareiss quality. Although our employees – and our guests – will maintain the necessary distance and observe current distance rules.
We will be offering our Culinary Holiday evening meal from 6.30 pm in one service time. We kindly ask you to come for dinner between 6.30 and 8.00 pm. Our starter buffet will be available until 8.30 pm, our cheese buffet till until 10.00 pm. The hotel’s guest restaurants close at 10.30 pm. There is currently a closing time between 10.30 pm and 6.00 am. We are happy to serve you our midnight snack until 0.30 a.m. and drinks until 1.00 a.m. in your room.
Community & Leisure Areas,
The Holiday Programme:
- Both our outdoor and our indoor area are open. We ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres in the spacious water and lounger areas. The same applies to our saunas and steam baths.
- Our gym and gymnastics room are open for a limited number of people.
- We would be pleased to provide suggestions for your personal sport and leisure programme.
- You will find disinfectant dispensers for cleaning your hands in all hotel areas.