Our protection concept for you
(Current information valid on 26.05.2020)
We very much want your holiday here with us at the Bareiss to be as comfortable and safe as possible. For this purpose, we have developed our own protective concept for you and our employees. This is constantly being updated in line with official regulations.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection with a proven 'virucidal against enveloped viruses' surface disinfectant of the entire hotel are standard at the Bareiss.
- Increased disinfection of all contact surfaces.
- Markings have been placed throughout the hotel to ensure the minimum separation distance of 1.5 metres is maintained. Our Restaurant Director, Hans-Bernd Knüppel, has also adapted the restaurant furniture for this purpose.
- The number of persons permitted on the premises has been limited.
- Special notices on the general rules of behaviour will be displayed in the various areas of the hotel.
- Plexiglas sheets have been installed at all Reception and sales counters.
- Hand disinfection is possible in all public areas.
- Your personal hand disinfectant will be ready in your room on arrival.
- Your booked room has been rigorously cleaned and disinfected, and approved by our Housekeeping team.
- All employees wear protective masks, both with you in the hotel and behind the scenes.
- Protective masks for your personal use can be purchased from Reception and our Fashion Boutique. Please wear them in all public areas of the hotel.
- Our room cleaning staff wear disposable gloves that are used only once per room.
- All employees have been trained in their areas of activity, and are kept informed about changes on a daily basis.
- Before starting work, every employee is asked about coronavirus symptoms every day.
- Our external safety and hygiene experts regularly inspect and adapt our measures.
Although adapted to current conditions you will, as usual, be superbly indulged with our Culinary Holiday. As our overnight guests you have exclusive use of the following:
- The hotel’s guest restaurants
- The Hotel Terrace
- The à-la-carte Restaurant Dorfstuben
- The à-la-carte Restaurant Kaminstube
- The Hotel Bar/Smokers’ Lounge
- The Garden Environment with its »Oase«, sunbathing area and outdoor restaurant.
All buffets, and mainly the Breakfast Buffet in our Hotel Hall, will be available to you in the usual way, and with the accustomed variety and quality, during your stay. Our buffet area has been redesigned to ensure that we can completely meet the more stringent hygiene regulations and the corresponding personal distancing rules. Our Kitchen Directors, Oliver Ruthardt and Oliver Steffensky, have trained their staff, who will serve you wearing gloves and protective masks.
Our breakfast serving time has been lengthened until 12.00 noon. Our service personnel will accompany you to your breakfast table in the morning. We apologise for your being unable to reserve a regular table for breakfast.
With immediate effect, we are offering our Culinary Holiday evening meal during two service periods. If possible, we would be pleased to comply with your preferred time, which we will ask you about on your arrival at Reception. Our service personnel will accompany you to your table.
The room you booked will be inspected and approved by our housekeepers after it has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected by our chambermaids. Please leave your room while cleaning is done. We will provide updated information on our safety concept via our weekly and daily info sheets.
The Holiday Programme
We have put together an individual Holiday Programme for you in response to the current situation and official regulations. This includes numerous hikes through our Baiersbronner Wanderhimmel and the Black Forest National Park, e-bike tours, an individual sports programme to meet your personal needs, and our Forest Park with tennis court and boccia alley. You are welcome to take advantage of our Shuttle free-of-charge, subject to availability.
The Children’s Programme
Our smaller guests can obtain a variety of modelling equipment and instructions from our Villa Kunterbunt team. Our water playground and pirate ship can, of course, be used under the supervision of parents or care providers – whilst observing current hygiene and distance regulations.
In compliance with official instructions we are, unfortunately, not currently permitted to use our Pool Environment or Sauna World. We have worked out a practical hygiene concept and are awaiting approval from the responsible authorities. Our extensive Garden Environment with its »Oase«, sunbathing lawn and outdoor restaurant is available when the weather is good.
Our Beauty&Spa and our Hairdressing Salon are open. We would be pleased to advise you there regarding your desired treatments. The Fitness Studio is open from 2 June when official instructions are complied with.
Our Shopping Passage is available to you as usual. Our employees would also be pleased to advise you in a personal consultation.
Please support us in the implementation of the above-mentioned protective measures. Please cancel your stay with us if you have had corona symptoms such as a temperature, coughing, no sense of taste and/or aching limbs during the 12 days before your intended arrival.
If you are unable to come because you have Covid-19, or because your home has been placed under quarantine, the cancellation costs for a holiday are generally reimbursed by travel cancellation insurance. If you have to shorten your stay with us we will find an individual solution acceptable to both parties.
We also ask you to inform us if the above-mentioned symptoms appear within 36 hours of your departure.
We understand that you may feel insecure due to the ever-changing flow of information, and that you might have questions about holidaying with us. We are closely watching the situation. We are here for you, and would be pleased to assist you at any time if you have any questions.
We reserve the right to make changes at short notice, and do not guarantee or accept liability for the completeness of this document.
Your Bareiss Family
with the entire Bareiss team
- You will see distance markings on the floor for general safety.
- Although we are following instructions and wearing mouth-nose masks and cannot shake your hand please be aware that we are very happy to see you and have you staying with us.
- Everything that you receive from the Reception team has been thoroughly disinfected.
- We would be glad to take your case to your room – but will not travel with you in the lift.
- Our service offers you the familiar Bareiss quality. Although our employees – and our guests – will maintain the necessary distance and observe current distance rules.
- With immediate effect, we offer you our Culinary Holiday evening meal during two service periods.
- For your protection, most restaurant areas are closed to external visitors.
Community & Leisure Areas,
The Holiday Programme:
- Unfortunately, in compliance with official instructions, our Pool Environment and Sauna World cannot currently be used. Our extensive Garden Environment with its »Oase«, sunbathing lawn and outdoor restaurant is available when the weather is good.
- Our Beauty&Spa and our Hairdressing Salon are open. We would be pleased to advise you there on your desired treatments.
- The Fitness Studio is open from 2 June when official instructions are complied with.
- We would be pleased to provide suggestions for your personal sport and leisure programme.
- You will find disinfectant dispensers for cleaning your hands in all hotel areas.