Welcome to the Morlokhof

The Morlokhof is one of the oldest and best conserved farmhouses in the Upper Murg Valley. It was built by Georg Morlok in 1789. It is located on the outskirts of Mitteltal, on the hill, and consists of three buildings: the farmhouse itself, a cottage and a small bakery. An adjoining herb and vegetable garden as well as orchards around the buildings supplement the ensemble.