Hiking in the Black Forest
Experience nature weeks
Encounter the multifaceted nature of the Black Forest in all its fascinating beauty and hike in expert company along the most beautiful routes through the varied landscape. The »Baiersbronner Wanderhimmel«, the Black Forest High Road and, depending on the season, the Black Forest National Park open up enchanted paths and dreamlike panoramic views that make hiking in the Black Forest an impressive experience and always present themselves differently in the changing seasons.
- 7 nights with Bareiss half-board
- A stroll in the shopping passage or a visit to our "Beauty & Spa" with a voucher worth 40 €, redeemable in a shop of your choice or for a treatment
- Sunday evening: we welcome you warmly in the evening in our Dorfstuben or in the library and start an exciting week together with an exclusive welcome cocktail
- Monday to Friday: our experienced hiking guides invite you daily to wonderful tours through the Black Forest
- Wednesday: idyllic hike with a splendid picnic to enjoy selected delicacies from the Bareiss kitchen
- Friday afternoon: convivial gathering in the Dorfstuben for a hearty conclusion to the week
- a surprise present as a souvenir on departure
The Black Forest has many colours, even in winter – from completely unadorned, over discreetly powdered, to completely white. Together we set out with sensitive senses and the curiosity to see something different.
The sky is bright blue, the warmth of the sun on your skin and the first harbingers of summer are in sight: the June hiking week promises wonderfully carefree exploratory tours with delicious breaks for a hearty picnic outdoors.
Colourful leaves, ripe wild fruits and mushrooms – autumn gives us dazzling colours, intense smells and special culinary delights: discover the beauty of this season during unique encounters with nature in the Black Forest.