The Bareiss Tennis Camp
Serve, play the ball down the line, set and score – the Bareiss tennis camp combines theory and practice in compact training sessions so you can get down to business on the court. Whether you want to try tennis out for the first time or you’re already a whizz with the ball, there’s always more to learn: Making rapid progress means playing lots and lots of balls. And that's how we do it!
The Bareiss Tennis Camp includes the following:
- Introduction to the basics, grip and ball familiarisation
- practice sessions with professional coaches, Monday to Friday, 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Friday: final training session and skills tournament
- Take home gifts: tennis camp backpack, drinking bottle, tennis cap, sweatband and other surprises
- finally, a commemorative certificate
Price: 189 € per child