A touch of country house style and the colours of summer in Provence, comfortable armchairs, framed landscape paintings on the wall, and a cosy crackling fireplace, from which this front parlour gets its name. A background in which one can lavishly, and without any sense of urgency, enjoy what master chef Nicolai Biedermann and his team recommend. In summer, the small terrace, with its wonderful view of the Ellbach Valley, entices one to come earlier and stay longer...
Veal cheeks in truffle sauce, chateaubriand with sauce béarnaise, filet of pike-perch, or fried king prawns – the Kaminstube’s menu combines traditional classics with a variety of international influences, a modern interpretation, and loving arrangement on the plate by master chef Nicolai Biedermann and his team.
- Guide Michelin 2020: 3 out of 5 black knives and forks
- Der Feinschmecker 2021: 2,5 out of 5 »F«
- Gault Millau 2021: 16 points, 2 chef's toques, 4 red knives and forks
- Der Große Restaurant & Hotel-Guide 2021: 3 out of 5 chef's toques
- Schlemmer-Atlas 2021: 3 out of 5 »Schlemmer Atlas« spoons
- Varta-Führer 2021: 3 out of 5 diamonds