Our Dorfstuben are two original farmhouse parlours from the 19th century: the »Förster-Jakob-Stube«, named after the forester father of Hermann Bareiss, and the »Uhrenstube«, which gets its name from the many cuckoo and other clocks on the walls. This is where Ingrid Jedlitschka and her team pamper the guests of the Bareiss and from Mitteltal warmly – in the best sense of the word. The cuisine represents a wide-ranging cross-section of traditional delicacies from the Black Forest and from Swabia.
Monday to Friday from 12.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. and from 6.00 p.m. to 8.15 and 8.30 to 11.00 p.m.
Friday to Sunday and on bank holidays from 12.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
Please make a reservation by phone: +49 7442 47-0 or e-mail: info@. bareiss.com
Tasty farmhouse bread, butter balls, quark and lard as an Entree – and then see how equally deliciously the meal continues. The menu makes one calmly rejoice, and there is most definitely something there for every taste and every pleasurable sensation: freshly smoked Buhlbach trout, Black Forest ham, roast duck, or fried beef and onions in gravy with hand-made Swabian noodles. Accompanied by a freshly drawn glass of pils, a quarter litre of local Baden wine, or a wine recommendation from the Dorfstuben Edition.
- Guide Michelin 2022: 1 red knife and fork, Bib Gourmand for the best cost-benefit ratio
- Gault Millau 2021: 15 points, 2 chef's toques, 2 red knives and forks
- Der Große Restaurant- und Hotel Guide 2022: 3 out of 5 chef's toques
- Gusto 2021/2022: 6 Gusto pans
- Schlemmer-Atlas 2022: 3 out of 5 »Schlemmer-Atlas« spoons
- Varta-Führer 2022: 2 diamond, Varta Tipp for service and cuisine
- Falstaff Gasthaus Guide 2022: 89 points, 2 forks